Monday, September 3, 2007

We LOVE Golf

Here we are golfing at Bear Lake West.
I'm pretty sure the whole Hanks family has a "special spot" in their hearts for this course. They have been golfing here every summer of their lives. Now that the "ladie's" are golfing too, they get to share it with us. Whether they want to or not...But really, who dosen't like golfing with some SMOKIN' HOT chicks!
Me, Ellie, & Brittney behind the wheel.
Justin, Sadie (look close...she squeezed in there.), & Jeremy

3 comments:

Paige Hanks said...

Amberlie!

Your blog is so cute! I LOVE IT! I am so excited we can keep in touch and know what the heck is going on with the fam! You have done a great job and I have added you to my list of bloggin buddies! Love and miss you! Paige

Brittney said...

I love that you have a blog! I'm addicted to bloggin these days. I just keep telling myself it can take the place of scrapbooking. You have the cutest little family ever! Hopefully are kids look like yours do :)

Bid Pro Quo said...

okay, time for an update with some pics of my beautiful neices!! you can do it!!!