Wednesday, August 6, 2008

*4th Of July*

My Nephew Cal, what a STUD! He had just gotten potty trained & I could not resist this very public, very funny moment!!!

Sadie & Isabelle LOVED the swings! In fact where can I buy one of these Swing rides??? This would definitly be an investment! I could just hose off the kids after their barf-a-rama!


Don't we look like a happy family? We are!!! This is Me, my brother Adam, & all our kids. We had such a fun time with you guys!


Cal, Adam, & Isabelle...Like Father like Kids. I think these three look so much alike! All of them Adorable!


This is such a cute picture, I just could not resist. You are just too photogenic!


The Ladies...I would'nt quite say photogenic! But very cute none the less!



Ellie & Jeremy. I don't know if you can see it, but Jeremy is keepin' it real like the red neck he is with his toothpick in his mouth. Oh so Sexy!







6 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Holy Cow! It was time for your quarterly Blog entry! See you in three months!

Just kidding. We do wish we saw more from you guys...at least online.

RobHeidi Family said...

I am boggled at how much you and "Dam" look alike! I know I'm your sister but I've never seen you side by side like that! I swear Ellie has grown since I saw her last. Tell her to just STOP! Wait for us to come home!!! Where was Cory? Did you and Adam have a sibling day out or what?

Cory CL said...

Dang, that is one cute family! Oh yeah, that's my family! And where was I you may ask...chilling under a shady tree with my tired baby Deacon and my dry humored BIL Jer. Can we say "party-poopers" boys and girls? Hey, I had already been up since 5am, ran the 5k that morning for the Summerfest, spent the whole day at the fair thingy, went to dinner with the fam and then went back for more fair fun. Yep, I was done.

Jessica Garthe said...

Hey Amberlie, Not sure if you remember me, Jessica Anderson now Garthe from the Norco 2nd ward. Way back in the day. Came across your blog looking a Cory's just wanted to say HELLO. What a cute family you have! Glad to see you are doing so well. You look Great!!!!!!

Kara Hanson said...

Your kids are so darling! I have fun talking at the reunion about our "goals" :) You are a great person!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO SEXY!!!! I am glad we are not just Primerican Friends but blog friends. Why dont we ever hang out/ Hey so our lease is up on Dec 31st so I am thinking we should rent a big house and we can split it. One with a basement apartment. What do you think/