Sunday, September 7, 2008

Better Late than Never...SUMMER TIME!

LINDA LU, MY BEAUTY MOM ASKED US TO DRIVE WITH HER TO GO VISIT MY SIS BROOKE & HER HUSBUND THE GREAT GARY...AND THEIR ADORABLE KIDS IN SAN DIEGO. WE HAD THE BEST TIME! THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TRIP! WE LOVE YOU, & MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! SORRY THERE WERE NOT MORE KODAK MOMENTS...MY LIP PUT A QUICK STOP TO THAT! LOL!



BRYCE BROUGHT HIS SUPER COOL METAL DETECTOR...LOL...
SADIE THOUGHT HE WAS SO COOL, SHE WANTED TO TRY!


BROOKE WITH OUR LADIES



LITTLE EISLEY...AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT ELLIE TREATED HER LIKE.
She is getting more beautiful every time we see her!


WE LOVE YOU JER. THIS IS FOR YOU!









SWIMMIMG, & MORE SWIMMING AT AUNTIE BROOKE'S HOUSE
I could honestly say Sadie could NOT get ENOUGH of their pool.
she could last all day & night swimming with cousins & Ellie.
Shaylie, Bryce, & Eisley were good sports about swimming with her non-stop!






SATURDAY MORNING SWIMS AT GRAMDMA & UMPA'S HOUSE


ELLIE & COUSIN DAWSON



THE BOYS-LINCOLN, DAWSON, & DRESDEN WITH AUNTIE SONJA


ANELISE, ISABELLE, SADIE, & ELLIE


WHEELER FARM-Wagon ride with the cousins.

Can you see addie screaming? The ducks were charging!!! LOL!



SONJA'S B-DAY IN PARK CITY-SUPER FUN!!!



*THE 24TH OF JULY*





ELLIE WITH DADDY
LOTS OF SLEEPY TIME IN THE CAR...Don't report me-No Seatbelts!


SLEEPING BEAUTY


MY LIL' THUMB SUCKER...IT'S A LIFE SAVER!



SADIE & COUSIN HADLIE


ELDER JOHN HANKS CAME HOME!



PARK CITY




FAMILY PICTURES

SADIE & COUSIN ISABELLE

MY MOM, & OUR FAMILY

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute post! Your family is GORGEOUS!

Kara Hanson said...

Wow- what a fun summer. It's sad to see the warm weather slowly leave. I got your message, sorry I haven't called you back. I have been sick with mono and haven't done anything for a while. I'll call you this week! Have fun while the warm weather lasts (won't it be more fun on our yacht?)!

brandonandlexee said...

Holy longest post in history:) but so cute of course. Your girls are adorable, glad they had fun with your fam in cali. Sorry i dogged the SMART summit, I never miss you know that but a....ok I have no good excuse but my fam had watched Jers for 2 days and we were so late getting back from Boise. K whatever... anyway I wish I could have seen ya. Lets plan a date---uh how about Nov. 7th & 8th:) keep in touch and I will add you to my blog ASAP

Hinton Family said...

Dang that is a good looking family! Alicia Hinton here, I am so glad I found your blog. It is fun to see what you have been up to. I am glad you are happy in South Jordan...but we miss you in Holladay!!!

Deja said...

Amberlie!!!
Your family is beautiful! I am so glad I found you! You look so Great!!! I miss you! We all need to get together. I can't believe how cute your family is! I talk to Altee everyday and we miss you! Check out my blog when you can, I would love to hear from you. Love and miss you! Deja

altee said...

Hi Friend!
I got to your blog through Lexee. Your girls are so cute. I had to laugh when I saw Ellie on the tramp, I remember you telling me she would go skydiving if she could! Your whole family looks great. We need to get together with everyone sometime. We live in Riverton and you live in South Jordan, it's silly that we haven't seen each other. I'm sure I will see you soon!
Altee