Sunday, September 28, 2008

Let's Go To School!

My sweet little Sadie lady started school. I have to admit that I was really nervous! The thought of her leaving me everyday was freaking me out! I was not thinking of it as a "break" at all. She has absolutly loved doing her workbooks or in her words "homework" these last months, while we were vamping up (i love that word-vamping...I know i'm random.) for school to start. So I knew she would love every bit of school...And yes she even loves the homework-who's daughter is she anyway?
Now that she has been in school a month, I have realized a few things.
1. She is not a morning person! By her 2nd day of school she was already crying "I don't need to go to school, I can just go back to sleep"!
2. It has caused Ellie to be even more independant- as if that was possible! Now she doesent even need me to arrange play dates, she does it herself!
3. Morning Kindergarten is overrated! I don't get more done, the time goes by too flippin' fast!
4. Lastly, It reminds me everyday how much I have been blessed! The time with my family, and especially our growing girls is the most important thing I have! I love them!











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittney said...

I can't believe how fast those adorable little girls are growing up!! Time flies by way too fast. What a cute little family you have!

Heather Hanks said...

Amberlie,
The girls look sooo cute. How fun for Sadie to be in school. If Ellie gets bored, you can always drop her off at our house. I think I am with you on the morning kindergarten view, I might do afternoon kindergarten next year.
Heather

RobHeidi Family said...

Hahaha...Hallie pops right up and gets herself dressed. Brinklie says the same thing Sadie says! And the funny thing is that Brink used to be my morning girl. Ahh...little sadie is just such a doll face! We don't see enough of her around here. We talk about her all the time. Actually, your girls, like mine, are a pkg deal and we talk about both of them as one person!

I can't tell you how much I love the morning tornado of two girls' hair to do and 3 to get ready and feed by 8:10am! I LOVE MORNINGS!!!!!

brandonandlexee said...

Oh she is sooo cute! It's so wierd that you and Alt both have kids in Kindergarten now, you guys are sooo OLD!! Speaking of Alt....I hear she is your new best friend:) New/old best friend I should say. I am so glad that I could bring the two of you back together:) Love ya

brandonandlexee said...

Oh and by the way I just changed my background yesterday then I get on your blog today and its the exact same one!!! Oh we are both brilliant!!!

Hinton Family said...

Your girls look so big! Having one of my kids go to school and the other plan play dates sounds like a dream. Are you guys liking where you are. We are still in Holladay and Kevin is just applying to Pharmacy schools. Let us know if you are around because we could vamp it up and hit up Barbacoa or something. (Totally dumb way of using your word.)Anyway, we would love to see you

Kara Hanson said...

You blog as much as I do! Sorry I'm a crappy friend and haven't called you back! I promise I keep meaning to, but then I forget! My brain just isn't the same since that third kid. Call me again if I don't call you soon!

Kristin said...

Hey Amberlie...saw your blog on your facebook page and wanted to see pics of the girls...can't believe how big they are, they are so dang cute. Looks like you guys are doing good. I am happy for you. Take care!
Kristin

Megan said...

How funny Amberlie we have the same backgrounds on our blog! You have good taste :) No really, very cute blog and very cute family!